The Kenosha Community Foundation is now accepting applications for the Cropley Scholarship. Kenosha County residents who are currently attending college can apply for the Cropley Scholarships – all academic majors are welcome to apply.
In addition to a short application form and proof of Grade Point Average (GPA), such as a college transcript, the Foundation requests that all applicants answer two questions:
• How you are currently paying for your education?
• What you want to do once you complete your academic studies?
Responses to each question must be 250 words or less. Schneider says that “applicants’ responses should be well-written, clear, and concise. We strongly encourage the applicant to have a family member or friend review the responses before they submit with their application.”
New this year: all applications for the Foundation’s Cropley Scholarships must be submitted by email to: email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is Friday, June 15, 2018.
Recipients of the Foundation’s Cropley Scholarship will be announced later this summer.
In 2018, the Foundation intends to award at least two students with Foundation’s Cropley Scholarships.In 2017, the Foundation awarded four Cropley Scholarships – each worth $3,000 – to students attending Carthage College, UW-Milwaukee, UW-Parkside, and UW-Whitewater.
Eligibility for the Foundation’s Cropley Scholarship
To be eligible for the Kenosha Community Foundation’s Cropley Scholarship, an applicant must:
• Be a resident of Kenosha County.
• Be an undergraduate enrolled at an accredited college/university in the US and have completed at least one year of study.
• Have a minimum 3.0 grade point average (GPA) out of 4.0.
• Submit a scholarship application form, proof of GPA (such as a college transcript) and a photo.