Each year, the Kenosha Community Foundation announces the availability of grant opportunities from its unrestricted funds and the four field of interest funds it manages.
2017 Grant Making Schedule
For 2017, the grant award schedule is as follows:
- Call for Proposals from Non-Profits: August 1, 2016
- Proposal due date: September 30, 2016
- Grant Review and Approval period: October through December 2016
- Grants to be Awarded: January 2017
For grants from the Foundation’s Unrestricted funds:
- Call for Proposals from Non-Profits: Mid-December 2016
- Proposal due date: End of February 2017
- Grant Review and Approval period: March through May 2017
- Grants to be Awarded: June 2017
Notes to Grant Applicants
- Consideration is given primarily to those organizations that are tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The Kenosha Community Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Applicants are encouraged to discuss their project with Foundation staff, or submit a brief letter of intent describing the project for which funding is sought, prior to submitting a completed application, to find out if the idea is potentially fundable by the Foundation.
Grants Awarded Spring 2016
Click on the link for a PDF of the 2016 Grants Brochure.