About the Fund
The mission of the Kenosha Arts Fund is to encourage and enhance cultural life and public art in the Kenosha area through facilitation, recognition, and financial support of not-for-profit programs and projects in the community.
Established by the Foundation in the 1990s, the Arts Fund Committee’s objectives are to increase the principal of the Arts Fund endowment and thereby enhance the Foundation’s capacity to provide financial support to the arts, and to perform annual grant-making to arts and cultural efforts orgabizations with income from the Arts Fund.
Focus of Grants from the Kenosha Arts Fund
The Arts Fund annually awards grants to non-profit organizations for programs that enhance the culture, economy and quality of life in Kenosha County.
The Arts Fund is particularly interested in opportunities and creative initiatives for expanding art in Kenosha, urgent needs which sustain fledgling organizations or efforts, and/or projects that have educational value.
2018 Grants Awarded from the Kenosha Arts Fund
The Foundation awards grants from the Kenosha Arts Fund in January. In January 2018, the Kenosha Arts Fund made grants to:
• Boys and Girls Club of Kenosha for its Enhance Workforce Development program, in collaboration with several other agencies, that includes youth participation in creating community art projects.
• Hospice Alliance to support its arts-based therapy program and services for its patients.
• Kemper Center to support its Kids Space Art Camp art classes held at the Anderson Arts Center.
• Kenosha Achievement Center for its Garden Works Agribusiness horticulture/art therapy program.
• Shalom Center its Kids Succeed tutoring and cultural enrichment program.
For questions about the the Kenosha Arts Fund or the Sculpture Walk-HarborPark exhibition, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.